When you feel beautiful, you feel more confident. But many times, with the intention of looking young, we make the mistake of using products that are harmful to the skin. The things we do to look pretty! There are several cosmetics on the market that can temporarily give you a youthful appearance. But once the make-up is washed off, your skin shows its true age. Wrinkles and fine lines can make you look older than you really are. They become more prominently visible over time and hiding them with make-up is not the solution. Dr. John Laura specializes in some of the most natural looking results with dermal fillers and can help you achieve your ideal image.
Get the Best from Dermal Fillers
What are Dermal Fillers?
Have you heard of Juvederm? Juvederm is a family of injectables that uses hyaluronic acid in their dermal fillers to treat your damaged skin. Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring substance in your body that delivers nutrients to the skin, helps retain moisture, softness, and adds volume to the skin.
We utilize the following family of Dermal Fillers:
b. ULTRA PLUS
c. PERLAINE / RESTYLANE
Are You the Right Candidate?
Dermal Filler treatments come with minimal or no side effects once it has been injected into the area of concern.
The treatment is not for you if:
- You are under 21 years of age
- You are pregnant, breastfeeding or want to be pregnant
- You have an infection or wound at the targeted site
- You have had any kind of surgery on the face in the recent past
- You received other facial treatment in the recent past or are planning to have one soon
- You are taking medications that prolong bleeding, or you use blood thinners
- You are taking immunosuppressants, as they can result in an increased risk of infection
The benefits of dermal fillers last up to a year. As treatment includes no downtime or risks, it is the most sought-after procedure to enhance the lips and facial features and reduce lines and wrinkles. If you are looking for perfectly sculpted facial features, contact Dr. John Laura.